Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Twin Towers from a Rainy Taxi Cab

It's been raining every single afternoon here in Kuala Lumpur Malayasia and does not make for good picture-taking weather. But below is a photo I snapped of some of the world's tallest buildings taken with a nice light and foreground while trying to hold the Panasonic Lumix steady from a moving taxi cab that I liked:



God, I hate the words "Kuala Lumpur". Who the hell named a city that -- after lumping koalas?? I wish I wasn't here. Sure, I love seeing all my business partners but I should be home helping my wife with her pregnancy. Meanwhile, I'm schmoozing in Asia, waiting til Saturday ... taking decent photos of tall buildings.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters