Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Friday, December 26, 2008

I Don't Sled Like I Used To.

While sledding on Christmas day, I decided to launch off an ice-packed jump that the kids had built. I was wearing my sunglasses so when I wrecked -- falling from four feet in the air -- my left eye smacked into the ice and the lens shattered onto it. Luckily, my eye was closed and it only caused my eyelid to get bloodied.

Man, I used to do those sledding jumps as a kid with no problem. Now I'm an uncoordinated fool.

And if I recall, I'm also bad with motorcycles -- as some of my old friends will attest ...
Comments:
Lonnie...you are part of the establishment now.....next you will be telling us about this adventure

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1739622912/tt0085334

glad you where not seriously hurt
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters