Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Dogs Were Fashion Models for NPR

My friend who works at the NPR online store called me yesterday saying she needed dogs to model some sweaters that they're selling online. I obliged. I loaded the car with dog treats and my two beastly beagles and drove to a bona fide photography studio in the bowels of the NPR building on New York Avenue. You can see how cute my dogs look in striped pink and blue sweaters:





It's not easy to photograph dogs because they're always darting around or not interested in the task at hand. The only thing that holds their attention are treats, which we had plenty of. I suppose some men would be embarrassed to put cute sweaters on their dogs but not me. Anything for a laugh, as far as I'm concerned. Here's a time lapse video complete with great music:

Comments:
THIS IS THE BEST BLOG POST I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Seriously!
 
Do they need more models? Have you seen how cute Conan is? Seriously, tell B to call me! Seriously, if there is one thing that's going to come close to two beagles in sweaters, it is one 7 month old all-red Brittany Spaniel in a sweater. He might pee on the set though.
 
When can I see the finished results?
 
RS,

I think they got all the models they needed. I'll send the final pictures when they're online.

LB
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters