Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

You know what Halloween means? Do you??

Nightmarish karaoke, that's what.

A few friends stopped by yesterday afternoon to gear up my equipment for this Saturday's Halloween party. As you can see, we had it all going---lights, smoke and karaoke.

Here's a sweet taste of things to come:



(No, neither of those people singing are me. I'm the one with the goofy laugh in the background).

If anyone's interested, email me for the details ...
Comments:
Yikes. That may be a trick, but it sure isn't a treat.
 
It's great to rock the Flock. If I'm not mistaken, the one on the left even had some big hair.

I'd email for the details, but I'll be in Pennsylvania this Saturday.
 
This is hands down one of the greatest renditions of the flock I can remember; an electrifying performance that captures but the style, swagger and sweetness of this 80s' classic.
 
True, but electrifying nonetheless.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters