Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Party City Halloween Store

I was doing some Halloween costume shopping today and was caught off guard when I spotted my good friend Greg's picture on one of their fine products:



Greg needed some extra money this summer so he posed for a costume company where his bandmate worked. But I never expected to see his bloody-toothed mug scowling at me from a plastic package in a Halloween superstore in the suburbs.

I just wish I'd found the package with the photo of him dressed as a 1970s pimp.
Comments:
pretty weird how old friends turn up eh?
 
Looks like he did after a night on Tilghman.
 
Maybe next time he'll be featured on another product in that Halloween superstore.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters