Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Best DON'T from Vice Magazine



You know when you’re traveling and you end up hanging with someone like this because he’s the only guy around that likes partying and when you’re really wasted you give him your address back home and decide you’re going to be buds forever and then he comes to visit you a few months later and you’re like, “How the fuck did I ever put up with this gay geriatric cokehead?”

Vice is getting worse and worse but their DOs and DON'Ts section still remains strong.
Comments:
That is hilarious. I know someone who meets people on vacation and then goes to visit them. Seems a bit strange to me. Except I think he's on the down low.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters