Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Deer

I saw a 10-point buck behind my apartment today. What's going on here? I can walk to the White House in about 20 minutes and all the rest of the monuments in 25, yet I saw an animal not a stone's throw from my apartment that would've made a hunter drool. My Ward is the most populous place in the whole metro area.

This town is weird. What's next, am I gonna find out that monkeys live in the park? Oh wait, I guess they do.
Comments:
I live in Cleveland Park, and there are deer all over the place (we're right above the park...). We saw a 12 point buck a while ago on the west side of Connecticut Ave, which means the guy had to cross Connecticut Avenue from the park. Brave motherf***ers, for sure.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters