Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Mean, Nasty.

Standing forlornly at my deceased friend Nate's funeral last weekend, I vowed that I would become a better person, that I wouldn't say mean, critical or shallow things about other people no matter who they are or what they do.

Easier said that done.

I don't think I have an addiction to shit talking, and my friends know I'm not like that, but I need to cut it out of my life.

I'm not any more insecure or fucked up than the next person, so why can't I stop? Maybe I need to move to the midwest and start using adverbs like "surely", as in, "We surely are glad you folks stopped by." That might cure it.
Comments:
DHD: Naw... we're only teasing... OK we're not... but for people we like we call it teasing ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters