Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I can't believe that this stuff goes on.

I know I've mentioned my Physician Assistant friend's blog before, but holy crap this is amazing.

Just a taste:

We then inserted a spreader, and turned the crank. This is like a reverse vice, and the ribs began to open. The gap got wider and wider, until the gap was about 6 inches apart. The ribs then break or become disclocated from the vertebral bodies in the back. It makes the sound like opening a crab. Widening even more, the patient looks like a giant clam.

Of all the activities humans do around you and your city all day, no matter how boring and tedious many people's jobs are, there is someone, somewhere doing this. Blows me away.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters