Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Christ. The "Too Busy" post. Christ.

People, people ...

I wasn't directing that post at anyone in particular. In fact, I was trying to underscore something about myself: I need constant friend-reaction to everything I do, or I feel totally bored and start drinking more than I should.

That's what I was saying. I'm not subtly crticisizing my buds like this. Believe. Lotsa love. Lotsa love.


On another note, I just bought a t-shirt from a bar called Bar Pilar tonight. Normally, I wouldn't have done something so cheesy, but come on ... It's a bar named after Hemingway's boat and it's only been around for like three weeks. As of 6/27/05 a google search yields nothing!

Hopefully it'll go out of business soon and I'll be able to say I'm the only one who has a t-shirt this cool.

Comments:
relax, Damon. Sheesh.

And buy that shirt.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters