Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Friday, February 25, 2005

A Thought I'll Probably Regret Soon

I hesitate to say this, but it's been on my mind for a while now so it deserves to be said.

Every time a suicide bomber blows him/herself up, isn't that one less suicide bomber in the world? Ok, they usually take out like at least 3 innocent civilians but the suicide bombers are such a minority that aren't their numbers already very low? And since they're all suicide bombers they'll all be dead soon, right? I think that's safe to say. So the problem could be solved soon once they've depleted all their numbers.

Or, I could be totally wrong and that's the stupidest thing I've ever said.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters