Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Your Predecessor

I'm now starting the 3rd month of a new job. Slowly, the details about the guy who was fired from this position are coming to light. I hear little tid-bits daily, and it's astounding---and I guess re-assuring---how awful he was at his (my) job. He downright tried very hard for months to get fired from his position, including trying to trigger the firewall all the time by going to job sites like monster.com, and getting drunk during lunch. I now spend about 2 hours a day making up for what he neglected to update or do. Why the f--- did he hate his (my) job so much? I heard he's taking a cruise around Ireland right now so he can tour all the breweries. I'd love to talk to him for just 5 minutes. That's all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Web Counter
Web Counters